- By Car:
Following the Brenner motorway (A22, E45; Innsbruck-Bolzano-Trento), the exit for Riva del Garda is: ROVERETO SUD-LAGO DI GARDA NORD.
- By Plane:
The nearest airports are:
VERONA | 80 km
BRESCIA | 95 km
MILAN BERGAMO | 150 km
MILAN MALPENSA | 220 km
VENICE | 205 km
The Hotel offers a pick-up service for a fee of approx. 50,- €. Please fill the transfer service reservation form online if you would like to use it. The cost of the transfer should be paid directly to the hotel.
From Verona Airport, there are several possibilites to get to Riva del Garda:
First get to the main Railway station of Verona, called "Stazione FS Porta Nuova". This is possible by a shuttle bus from the airport called "Aerobus", see this link.
From the railway station, you may take a direct bus to Riva del Garda. The bus has number 62-64 and a schedule may be found here.
Or you take a train from the railway station Verona to Rovereto, which departs approximately once per hour (~ 1h travelling time to Rovereto). Train plans are found at www.trenitalia.it/en/index.html. From Rovereto, a bus leavs to Riva del Garda (approx 26 km) every half/hour.
- By Train:
The nearest train station is in Rovereto (18 km). Bus or taxi are available there to reach Riva del Garda.
In the luxurious conference Hotel Astoria, we have 70 twin rooms reserved from October 5 to October 10 (five nights). There will be a possibility of earlier arrival &/or later departure for approximately 15-20% of the participants (on first-come first-served basis) under the following conditions agreed with the hotel:
- Twin room € 134,00 per day
- Twin room for single use € 97,00 per day
The rates are for half-board which includes a rich breakfast buffet, and dinner à la carte with a 4-course menu, including ¼ bottle of wine & ½ bottle of mineral water per person. All our rooms have bath and/or shower, telephone, free ADSL internet access, air conditioning, satellite TV & radio, minibar, safety box, and parquet floor.
Hotel Astoria Services
- Free entry to the “Astoria Benessere” Wellness Centre with use of indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, ice-fountain, fitness-corner, chromotherapy area, room of musical vibrations, and herbal tea room.
- Free participation in our “Active Wellness” programme of activities such as aquagym, stretching, Nordic Walking classes, guided walks and city bike tours.
- Special wellness treatments for conference participants or accompanying guests, such as:
BEAUTY DAY € 145,00 (≈ 1 hydrating or anti-ageing body treatment, ≈ 1 antistress Chinese massage (50’), ≈ 1 specific hydrating or lifting facial mask with massage)
- Excursions in the surrounding area
- Eno-gastronomic tours with tasting of local produce (wine, grappa, olive oil)
Harbour of Riva Del Garda. Author: Hubert Berberich (commons.wikimedia.org)